Monday, May 31, 2010

So what's the 411?

soooo.... it's been a while since I've posted. Lots has been changing since March, good and bad.

First of all, I successfully finished my Freshman year of College and LOVED IT!!! NAU is an amazing school. I am so happy here hands down. I survived the crazy winter, the snow didn't kill me all million feet of it. (this year was actually one of the heaviest snow falls in decades, darn el nino) Definitely had some adventures, met lots of new people, got closer to some old ones. It really was a truly amazing year, and I can only top it ;)



exploring downtown with Veronica and Mason :)
I love this little alley



:O Louie is gonna chop us UP!



the snow covered up the side of the Union, so what would any adventure seeking teenager do???

Climb up to the roof of course!



lots of driving back and forth between Queen Creek and Flagstaff with Olivia <3




my unicycler <3

Spring break brought lots of babies to my house....



Puppies!

and.....



birdies! [all for sale too ;)]

My Freshman year ended well, lots of exploring, adventuring, walking, lots of walking, bus riding, kissing and laughing. I can't wait for what summer will bring. :)

No comments: