Monday, May 2, 2011

BEDA is over!

Sad day.

But I'm still about 2 weeks behind cumulatively. I apologize again for my absence last weekend. I went home for my Grandfather's funeral and remained fairly occupied during the rest of the weekend.

But now I'm back at NAU cranking away during Reading Week. It's the week teachers are supposed to not teach any new material or give out tests or projects. Coincidentally it is this week that I am the most busy because of tests and projects... who would've though? Huh. >.<

Please shoot me now. I've got 12 more days of this stuff then I'm home free! Ugh. The 15th can't get here soon enough. So I apologize if my posts seem scattered or disjointed (if I manage to post at all). I'm going to be a little stressed for the next week and a half. But I am doing my best to stay on top of everything and not procrastinate which is completely unlike me. But as stressed as I am now, it will only get worse if I don't work my butt of now.

So I will apologize in advance for my absence from posting. This time it's intentional though. I shall be posting pics from my brothers prom in the near future. (as soon as I find time to edit them that is)

So I hope everyone is well. Wish me luck for the next 2 weeks, hopefully I survive. :)

3 comments:

Lea said...

what is BEDA?

Keara said...

Blog Every Day in April

Lea said...

I will miss BEDA. COuld you make it BEDM or BEDE?