Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lately....

So summer is finally in full swing, which means working a ton, trying to save up for that car... My face has been de-puffified. Glad that's whole ordeal is over... Lots of Sunsplash!!! Dates with my pre-missionary, waiting for his call to come in (next week hopefully) cross your fingers. And just enjoying uninterrupted time with my family. :) What a wonderful summer so far.

I love my new singles ward, they are amazing. I meet new people every week because they just come right up to me and introduce themselves. Haven't been able to make it to many activities yet (stupid work) but it'll happen this summer.

I've let myself take a break from pictures, it's gotten a little out of hand lately. But that just means that my future business is growing. :) I can't wait till it becomes official and I open my studio! SO keep and eye out for Kiki Mills Photography coming soon....

No comments: