Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tangled!!!!

Tonight I shall spam you about my favoritest movie on the planet!!! TANGLED!!! Disney was absolutely brilliant with this one. Great music, plenty of comedy, dramatic parts, and of course romantic parts! It basically makes me wish I were a lost princess with 400 feet of magical hair and a sexy thief to climb my tower. ;)

Flynn Rider is the SEXIEST!!! They really did an amazing job with him, not to mention picking Zach Levi to do the voice. AH-MA-ZING!

The animal sidekicks were great too. It's incredible the amount of personality they can convey in an animated animal that doesn't speak. Maximus is hilarious, but I have to admit I'm quite partial to Pascal. I mean who wouldn't love a tine chameleon?!?! Freaking ADORABLE!!!

So if you haven't already figured it out, I am IN LOVE with the movie Tangled.




No comments: